Saturday, 18 February 2017

Flower Fabric Book

I have finally decorated my first fabric journal with some laces and my handmade lace flowers (that I made a few years ago) and I am so very happy with the way it turned out. Totally out of my comfort zone using pretty laces but I did it after some encouraging words and tips from a friend. Thank you Grace xox

Below is a video of the flip through...


 and some still shots of it as well...
 The front cover using my enormous hamdmade lace flower...


The inside pages...






...and the back cover....
Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day !!!

Gina Ahrens Design Team Challenge-September- Washi and Use it!

This months challenge for the Gina Ahrens Design Team was a lot of fun. We had to make our own designed washi tape and then use it in a proj...