I had a lovely relaxing afternoon today and decided to do the February Mission Inspiration. The prompts for February are:
1, Apply 2 colors with your fingers.
2. Add torn magazine advert fragments.
3. Add a thin layer of gesso.
4. Add texture paste thru a stencil.
5. Make marks with a brush or comb.
6. Adhere book text shapes.
7. Use 2 rubber stamps containing stamps.
8. Add doodles with a colored pen.
9. Add a quote or phrase like a ransom note.
10. Create a border with washi tape.
The quote on my page is: Adrenaline Charged Fun.....Take the challenge!