3D STICKERS - a Gina Ahrens Design Team Challenge

For April our challenge was 'stickers' and boy, oh boy!!!...I was giving myself a hard time of trying to think of what to do. It would of been so easy to make stickers if I only ownered a sticker making machine...lol...well, I think I came up with the solution and ended up putting together some 3D stickers using Ginas words from her stamps and digi downloads...the end result...fabulous stickers!


These would be great to pop into a happy mail for someone or to use in your art projects and if you don't own a die cutting machine, you can always cut shapes by hand and still end up with some awesome stickers.

 

***************




Once I had made the 3D stickers I used some of them for the front of my cards/notes that I send to people in my swaps or thank you notes....



Thanks for stopping by, Have a Great Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project