Birdies and Elephants

This is my recent project which was inspired by the lovely Laurie Richardson Haley on YouTube. Laurie has a series called her 'Tea cup Cuties' where she draws the pattern and then proceeds to put them together. I had a lot of  fun drawing my shapes for the birdies and the elephants and then making them look cute. I didn't do a process video on making them as these were put together over a few weeks, whenever I got bored with other projects but you can see the 'showing' video clicking below.......


Below are some pictures of the birdies and elephants...

Front view                                                                               Back view





and the elephants are quite finished yet as I decorate them inbetween other projects but the bases are done.....



Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project