Reviewing SUSIE CLOUDS paper pad and stamp set

I was emailed a few months ago and asked if I'd like to do a review on a stamp set and paper pad that is sold by SUSIE CLOUDS. Wow!!! So exciting for me and of course, I said yes!

I thought the best way to try out these Australian based products by doing a few small projects and having them in a big final project. Well, that's a plan...lol

To start with, after looking at the stamp set Modular Floral, I was very keen to try the very small stamps on inchies. So this was my first project....making inchies using the SUSIE CLOUDS STAMPS.


To make the inchies I used the cardboard backing on the paper pad because one side was white and the other had a black background with white spots on it. I thought that would be a great backing for the inchies.

I measured the inchies on the backing cardboard, one inch square, Then used some distress daubers to add a splash of paint as the background. I also used the SUSIE CLOUDS stamps to add another layer to the background. When I was happy with the background I cut the one inch squares out. I proceeded to then use the stamps by either plain stamping on the inch squares or by using embossing ink and powder with the stamps to see how they would fare. The worked rather well and I was very pleased with the outcomes.
 You can view my process video by clicking below:

Introduction Video






Here is a shot of the finished inchies...

Process video using SUSIE CLOUDS stamp set

Modular Floral is a set of 34 stamps based off a little set of hand cut eraser stamps Each stamp is meant to be a part of a plant, and the set can be used to make layered floral/plant scenes or bold graphic patterns. 
The pattern block set is a series of geometric shapes with equal side lengths, designed in a way so they can be endlessly tesselated to create motifs, mandalas or patterns.

If you’d like to check out the webstore at susieclouds.com or instagram.com/susieclouds you’ll be able to see more samples of how to use the stamps.

Thanks for stopping by...I'm off to do my next project for SUSSIE CLOUDS. See you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project