PAINTED FABRIC

I had a heap of fun painting on some fabric that I picked up at  our local thrift store. I purchased two large pieces and use one of them to paint on. My plan was to make some art journal covers out of it...and I think it turned out pretty cool in the end. I used norma acrylic paint as I don't plan on wetting or washing the material.

The video shows the process of changing a plain piece of fabric into a colourful mess...




Once I was happy with the amount of paint and marks put on the fabric, I then made journals and put the fabric on for covers. The left over pieces I cut up into embellishments to use on cards or in journals...

Hope you enjoy and paint some fabric for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project