February 2019 Calender Page

The prompt for this month was Recycle, Reuse and Repurpose. The piece of art at the top was made from scribbling textas onto a piece of acetate and then sprayed with water and then placed on to the piece of paper making a squishy effect. I used three colours for this technique and did a few layers on top of each other. I also used the pre-printed picture of a butterflly from a stamp, cut it out, coloured it with sharpie markers and gave it a little heat to melt it. Under the butterfly is a piece of recycled packaging. I also used a 'love' stamp someone had sent to me.



The borders are done with acrylic paint, a purple and  using the dendritic technique..I think it turned out awesome.


Watch the process video here:


Thanks for stopping by...xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project