My Year 2017- January

I am participating in a year long free journaling course that is being run from a facebook group, MY YEAR 2017.
 I made a journal from recycling pamphlets and brochures and I plan on using it as a creative journal and not as a day-to-day 'normal' journaling journal. I am also finding creative inspiration from other well known or not so well known artists. The inspirational artist I chose for January was Tschabalala Self.
 Below are a few of January's layouts. The prompt for January was Bubbles, Confetti and Bling. I chose to do a double layout using the prompts individually. The first being bubbles...




A process video of my layout...




My second layout here is confetti and I have also tried to incorporate Self's style in my layout and that being an abstract depiction of myself sun baking on the beach...Every time I look at this picture I smile and have a little chuckle. I think it is a good likeness...lol... For the confetti I used a hole punch and punched a heap out a heap of circles from blue paper, depicting the water. I swim quite a lot in our summer months.



A processvideo of my layout...



My last layout is a wrap up of the month with what I had done using another abstract drawing of myself on the day of my birthday. Also on this page I have used a little 'bling' to finish off all the prompts we were given for January.



...and finally the back 'wrap-up' page for January...



The video below is the video 'wrap-up' for January...



Hope you enjoyed...I thoroughly enjoyed finding inspiration from Tschabalala Self, She is an amazing artist. Hope you stop by to see which artist I am finding inspiration from for February.

                         HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project