This is a picture of the booklet, I used.
To start with, I pasted a heap of patterned papers, gelli prints and scrap papers to each page mainly to cover up most of the wording and a few of the pictures related to the content of the booklet..This was very therapeutic and a relaxing process. Posted below are a few of the pages after I finished gluing on some of the scrap papers.
I then decided to pretty up the front of the altered junk mail and do the front cover, as you can see in the picture below.
If you prefer to see the whole process of the front cover you can view it by watching the video below.
Hope you enjoy! Have a Great Day !