Latest layout for My Year 2017

The prompt for My Year 2017 in March is 'trash and make it pretty'...so I am putting a little spin on this months prompt and also adding the style of retro with it. Really not sure how I'm going to go with this style but I am definitely going to give it my best try. Just like everything dealing with art, it is in the artists own interpretation of it, so this is what I've come up with...

This is my introductory page in my Year 2017 Journal. I have tried doing my page using some of the geometric images. Not sure if this is ever going to grow on me...lol...but I gave it a shot.



My first layout in my journal was what I would call a rather 'plain' page but at least with this one, I actually like the outcome. Using the bright blue as a background, although, rather plain, seemed to set the tone for the rest of the page.


You can view the process of my pages in the following videos...
This is my intro page...



and my first page layout here...

Thank you and Have a great day!! Wendy xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project