Artist Trading Cards (ATC)

It was time to have a play around and make some Artist Trading Cards. I was using the small canvas boards that a lovely person had gifted to me. I started by placing a layer of paint down using my paint dabbers. Then proceeded to do some stamping on each canvas board and on top of the stamping, I had fun with a touch of stenciling. I wanted to use up some of the scraps of paper and other items I had floating around on my desk, so on each ATC, I put some ripped paper, some fiber and a small saying of sorts. Then individually added some fibers, buttons and shapes such as a heart and circles.



Here are some pictures of the final results:

LOVE YOURSELF



FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE





FOCUS ON THE LIGHT




They turned out pretty cool considering they have been made from bits and pieces of materials I had floating around my desk.


                                                      HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project