Art Journal Pages

I thought I would like to share some of my art journal pages as this being the first blog I'm doing. Please enjoy... This is a page done in my 'quote journal'. I use this journal to write down quotes I like and on the odd pages I will do art.
 This next page is from a journal that I made and I use for experimenting in. I had a lot of fun experimenting with circles.
 The next couple of pages have been made from happy mail that has been sent to me. This is where I have also started my shading technique under the hearts. If you would like to see how this type of shading is done, copy the  link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZoVQgJCiDs
 ...another page from happy mail.
 This is also a happy mail page. You can tell I like flowers, can't you...lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project