Two Finished DAJ pages for a swap

I had a very eventful crafting day today. I'm still on the 'steampunk' Deconstructed Art Journal (DAJ) pages. I finished two today that I will be using for a swap at the Australian Art Swap Group on facebook. I'm pretty pleased with the way these pages turned out. They were both similar but I used different images on them. Hope this inspires you to have a go for yourself.

The is the front of the first DAJ page
 This is the middle of the first page...Full of texture and bits and pieces.
 And the back side of the first page...I collaged the mechanical horse head on the body..lol...something different but I liked it.
 This is the front of the second page...
 ...and the middle, It is full of texture and I love it.
 This is the back of the second page. I really like how this turned out.
Hope it gives you some inspiration to try it yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project