DAJ page -SteamPunk

I had a very productive day today. Well, sort of. I was trying out a new genre for me which was steampunk. There is a swap coming up at the end of this month for a steampunk deconstructed art journal page (DAJ) and this was my first time trying the theme of steampunk. I had watched quite a few videos to give me some sort of idea on what to do. Any way, here is the finished product of my first DAJ page themed Steampunk.
This is the front...
 Here is the back...
 And this is the middle of the page...
I still have two more pages to do for the swap and they will be similar but slightly different than this one.This is quite a challenge for me and totally out of my comfort zone but like I always say, "You've got to give it a go!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project