A wonderful gift from a beautiful lady- GINA AHRENS

I was so fortunate to received an art tool in the post today in the form of happy mail. This was such a fabulous surprise which, I must admit, had me in tears! Gina Ahrens from GINA AHRENS DESIGNS sent me three stabillo all black pencils. OMG!!!!! I have been longing for these pencils for such a long time and I not only have one but I have three of them now....and as I write this my eyes have started to water up once again.....I'm a sookie-la-la...LOL

I never expected to receive a wonderful thoughtful gift from a lovely lady as Gina. These pencils are no where to be found here in Australia and as I'm not one for buying on line (the postage is a killer!!!) these pencils were just a dream and on my wish list for 'one day'...LOL
A huge big THANK YOU Gina, this was a beautiful surprise xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project