FUN WITH LETTER JOURNALS

I have been having an enormous amount of art fun by being in a swap LETTER JOURNAL group on facebook. There are usually four people in one swap where we all make our own letter journal out of any paper, magazine or pamphlet you would like to use. The size for the journal papers are 8inches by 8inches and this fits into a standard size mail envelope here in Australia. I have especially been excited about the recent steampunk letter journal swap where I participated in two at the same time. Below I am showing you my layout pages I did in the swap. Hope you enjoy!







I used a lot of collage in these pages but I think they turned out pretty awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project