Making A Folio Final

 Making A Folio

Final

Craft Along With Me...

This must have to be my favourite part of any process...the decorating!


I used some of the 'no snag' altered paperclips and also some of my travel themed ephemera that I had in my own supplies. Plus, I just had to use the Tim Holtz Postage Stamps one more time.









































My final process video is below:


Hope you have enjoyed this Craft With Me process of making a Folio. 
Don't forget to pop over to Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft and see what ephemera you can pick up to decorate your Folio with, while you're checking out all the discounts for November.

Have a Great Day !
Wendy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project