Making A Folio Part One

 Making A Folio

Part One

Craft With Me 


Hello Everyone, 

This month has been such an enjoyable month crafting for me. I have love, loved the Tim Holtz DAPPER paper collection and loved making a few projects from it. Trying to keep in mind that the projects can be given to a male in your life as a gift, something for him to treasure.

Today's project is a Folio made from a manilla folder. When finished he could use it as a travel folio to add photos and bits and pieces to and document one of his trips. 

I have this project in three parts so you might like to pop over to Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft and pick up some of the Tim Holtz DAPPER paper collection and craft along with me. I am going step by step so it will be easy for you to follow along and make one for yourself.

Below, I have pictures of the first part of the process and there is a video at the end of the complete process...it is easy to follow along.












Back showing elastic closure below:








Below is the full process video of part one :


I do hope you will join me for Part Two where we make 
some additional page flaps and pockets.

Have a Good Day!!
Wendy xox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project