Boxed Journal Part 3

 Boxed Journal

Part 3

This is the final part of this series on making and decorating the Boxed Journal. Part 3 is how I made some tags to add to the pockets and tuck spots.

I used a few more of the 3"x4" journal cards from the paper collection as well as any left over papers previously used.

When I cut the papers to the desired size, I inked the edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. I also backed each card on to some coffee dyed or brown paper from my supplies, then used my sewing machine to stitch around the edges. I also added a few bits more with the embellishing which was adding some crochet trim and ribbon to the front of the box.

The Couture Creations Sweeping Plains Collection of papers and ephemera is absolutely gorgeous and I think really made the boxed journal come together nicely. It has a great Aussie theme for My Island Home Boxed Journal...!

Below you can watch the whole part 3 process

I have made this project in a way that you may like to 'Create Along With Me' and make one for yourself...but don't forget to pop over and pick up some of the Sweeping Plains papers from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.

Have a Great Day !

Wendy xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOW-ISH JOURNALS are addictive!!

Artist Trading Card Holder- My Island Home

Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Project